TechTalk: Introduction to Mobile Application Development. Material Design, Building apps with Cloud, Client-Server Integration, Firebase, and Version Control System – Git
Conducting seminar on android and virtual reality game development using Unity3D.
- Android and iOS Mobile Application Development Training for the Bhutan Royal Audit Authority.
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
- Delivering Lectures, tutorials and presenting information
- Checking and Assessing student’s works
- Train students on how to create a mobile application for both android and iOS
Involved at every project phase, from concept creation, design to deployment.
Responsible for debugging and maintenance of every project.
Participate in the production of project timelines
- Report frequently on the progress of work
- Work across a variety of task supporting the businesses growth.
- Make suggestions for improvements in technology, content and user interaction.
- Implementing the design into a functional web and mobile application.
- Developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites in WordPress
- Optimizing web assets for optimal speed and performance
- Developing iOS mobile application based on the design
- Responsible for general maintenance of application library and debugging.
- Test applications on device simulators and actual devices to fine-tune products.
- Integrate a Customer Relationship Management like InfusionSoft to website
Taking Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
In 2013, T.I.P. obtained simultaneous international accreditation of 20 of its Engineering and Computing programs and in 2014, of 2 more of its engineering programs for a total of 20, from the US-based ABET, formerly known as the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, the global gold standard in engineering and computing education accreditation. ABET accreditation demonstrates a program’s commitment to providing its students with quality education.